Are you changing what you do on your farm?

Are you changing what you do on your land?  Will you need a resource consent?  Do you need water or effluent consents ?  Are you unsure of the ways you can use your land, and whether you need Council permission?  Resource consents can be tricky, and the consequences of getting it wrong can be expensive.

Our expert team can assist you with

  • Advising whether a resource consent is necessary
  • Environmental due diligence
  • Making submissions on consent applications
  • Water and effluent consent applications
  • Representation at Council hearings or prosecutions

For more information about changing what you do on your farm, please contact one of our expert rural team

[show-team ids=’203′ layout=’grid’ style=’img-square,text-center,img-above,1-columns’ display=’photo,position,social,email,smallicons,name’]