Do you need to apply for a water take consent?

Farms milking more than 220 cows are likely to need to apply for a Regional Council Resource Consent for dairy shed washdown and milk cooling water (“Variation 6”).  For most farms, applying will simply be a matter of formalising your entitlements.  However, if you have intensified or converted after 15 October 2008, the application process will be more involved and may require specialist advice.

Our experienced team can assist you with

  • Identifying when consents are required
  • Identifying what information needs to be provided to be successful with a consent application
  • Preparation of consent applications

For more information about applying for a water take consent, please contact one of our expert team

[show-team ids=’203′ layout=’grid’ style=’img-square,text-center,img-above,2-columns’ display=’photo,position,social,email,telephone,smallicons,name’]