Have you separated from your partner or spouse?

If you and your partner have separated you need a written agreement dividing the assets of the relationship.  If agreement cannot be reached and court proceedings are required, then we work with you throughout the Court process to help you get the best result possible.

Our experienced team can assist you with

  • Contracting out agreements (pre-nuptial agreements)
  • Separation advice
  • Separation and relationship property agreements
  • Relationship property advice

For more information about separation and relationship property, please contact one of our expert team

[show-team ids=’196,200′ layout=’grid’ style=’img-square,text-center,img-above,2-columns’ display=’photo,position,social,email,smallicons,name’]